Sunday, April 21, 2013

Progress report on Final Project

connected learners

Honestly, my group isn’t as far along as I would like. As the semester winds down, I personally have had a very difficult time managing the many projects and assignments piled on for my classes. Add in being a bridesmaid and having to do most of the planning for the parties and such; but, that is just some personal venting that I will just have to manage and figure it all out. We have decided some of what we are planning to do for the final project. We definitely want to create the EDM310 help video. We discussed a little what we wanted to do for the video in the last mandatory class meeting. Since then, we have contacted each other via email. What I think would be a grand idea for the video would be about time management. I think this is one of the biggest problems students of EDM310 have. Honestly, the first time we met in class, I thought “there is no way we need to spend 9 hours a week on this one class.” I quickly found out that it was extremely true and had to learn fast how to manage my time. I found a nice schedule that I followed each week and has worked well for me, until about 3 weeks ago when I started getting lazy! And believe me, it isn’t easy getting back on schedule when you fall off. I think this would be a great and helpful video to the future students of EDM310.

No comments:

Post a Comment